Today, I went to my village after so long and there I saw my cousin riding horse. I requested him to tell me facts about horses. He listed me many facts, I’m listing that below.
- Dogs and cats drink by lapping water with their tongues while cattle and horses make use of sucking action.
- A horse’s height is measured in hands; 1 hand = 4 inches.
- A pony is not a baby horse but is a fully grown small horse
- A horse baby is known as a foal.
- Foals cannot eat grass because their legs are too long to reach the ground.
- Foals can stand up within one hour after they are born.
- Most foals are born in the night.
- Horses use their tails to send signals to other horses how they are feeling.
- Horses sit very less maybe once in a week or once after hard work that too for not more than 2 min.
- Horses sleep while standing on 3 legs giving rest to one and change that combination whole night.