Today, Internet is full of instant messengers like tango, Whatsapp, skype, yahoo, hike, line, wechat and many more….. These all instant messengers have their own special features like video calling, voice calling, sharing photos and videos etc. These messengers are offering great benefits to users like you can even get free recharge from messengers like wechat and line as just sending stickers.
But out of all Whatsapp is the most famous instant messaging service with over 450 million active users and counting. Out of them you are the one who wants to install 2 Whatsapp account on a device and increase the number :P. Just kidding.
This year facebook bought Whatsapp and hid it under it’s wing for just 19 billion $ :p. Is mark mad ? He would have downloaded it for free. huh mark!!
Kidding aside lets come to the main part How to do it!
How to do
A bad news for iPhone, Windows and blackberry OS users, This trick is only for Android users.
But I’m happy to know that iPhone lacks this feature LOL!
Android is very famous because its an open source operating system and also there are lots of app with it. To use multiple Whatsapp account in a device we are going to use an app and the app named as OGWhatsapp. This app is not licensed by google, So it can’t be downloaded from Google play store.
- You need to download OGWhatsapp, but before that you need to backup your Whatsapp messages (If you want)
- Download OGWhatsapp and install it
- Re-install Whatsapp again to clear data
- Open file browser and go to sd card > Whatsapp and rename it to OGWhatsapp
- Now just enjoy! Verify your old number in OGWhatsapp and new one in official Whatsapp version
If any query, Feel free to comment it!